Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fun Friday in May



One Friday in May, we had lunch plans that fell through at the last minute. We didn't let that stop us from having a girls day!  We made up plan B as we went along.  The first stop was feeding the ducks at Northshore park.  They were pretty excited for the tortillas we had brought along.  See even the Texas ducks like Mexican Food!  

Next, we met some friends at the Library and took the Woodlands Trolley ride on it's loop.  She knows a thing or two about a trolley from her favorite TV show Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.  She was excited to ride it and even more excited to be with little friends!  Now every time we see the Trolley, she says, "I ride tolly wit B?!" 

Next, we took market street by storm.  We went shopping with the big girls!  I won't say she didn't have some hesitation (read whining) but she did pretty well while we hit some of the fun stores in the market street area.  

Then I knew it was time.  She needed her first Frappaccino from starbucks!  I laughed as I ordered because when I was her age, I got fudge pops.  She gets a $3 fancy coffee shop drink.  She doesn't know how good she has it!  But she loved that vanilla frappe!  I'm pretty sure it won't be our last.  

I waited a long time to have a shopping buddy.  The boys will do it but not without complaining.  Now, maybe I can create my very own kind of monster!  

Just look at all that SASS! (her vintage purse was mine oh, 30ish years ago!)







No comments:

Post a Comment