Saturday, September 24, 2016

Princess Onion


Late one evening in June, I bribed these three to join me at The Woodlands, East Shore neighborhood for a little photo sesh.  It's a lakeside neighborhood full of houses the size of HOTELS.  It will make your jaw drop and walking around is beauty at every turn.  I found this perfect little path earlier in the week and knew it was going to be magical.  This dress.  Oh this dress, I bought it when Lillian was around 7 months old.  I knew she wouldn't wear it until 2 but it would be PERFECT and so it was!   As soon as I put it on her she said, "I tincess, tincess onion (princess lillian)". As she twirled around and held up the gold tassels, my heart melted into a puddle of mommy love!  It was everything I had hoped for on her and even her brothers loved her in it!  (They kinda love her in anything!)


She gets more girly everyday!  Flowers, crowns and jewelry are in our daily wardrobe!  



I hope you choose to drink from the Everlasting Fountain.


I hope you walk through many doors in life and as one shuts, you see another one open!  


I hope you dance like no one's watching and never stop twirling!


I hope these three always love like they do right now!


I hope you always take time to stop and smell the roses!


I hope you always LOVE others, LOVE Jesus and LOVE yourself!


I hope you always know how much you mean to me.


I hope you always know how very much I LOVE you three!



No comments:

Post a Comment