Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Operation Project Disney



For the last several weeks, I have spent my evenings on the computer (what's new?) researching out trip to Disney. My mom (smart girl) signed us up for a Automated Vacation Planner site that gives us a touring plan and insider tips for beating "them" crowds. I have devised an entire BOOK for our specific days and attractions within the WDW theme parks. I have a check the block itinerary for every day beginning most days at 8am. Oh, yes, Jason's going to kill me! This cool website advises you as to the least crowded days to visit each park and the explanation as to why you go here first and here last. It also tells us where to stand and walk to watch each of the magical parades. We also have coveted (and very pricey) tickets to the Micky's Not So Scary Halloween Party. As you may have guessed, I'm as or maybe more excited about Disney World than the children. All I have to do is THINK about the castle view and I start to tear up! I have been waiting on this magical vacation all my life so there is a special thanks due to my husband for spending HIS 2 weeks (in a YEAR) off work at the happiest place on earth! He quite possibly made me the happiest wife on earth by agreeing to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment