Saturday, October 23, 2010

CRASH

yep, that's right. I had a computer crash. It was a tragedy. The hard drive just stopped working. Now it's like working on a new computer and until everything is EXACTLY like it was, we may be on a temporary hiatus. I'm kind of OCD like that. Mostly when it comes to my computer. To me, this red hot laptop may be slightly more important than my car. Unless I didn't have my car, then I might feel differently. Photos may also be on hiatus until I recover my photoshop program. That is actually until my sweet mother decides to purchase it for us. THEN I'll have to learn how to use the new CS5 program. Ugh, I'm not much for change. I have spent an hour this morning just figuring out how to make the CLOCK bigger. We were not able to recover anything from the old hard drive. I had backed up everything through about December of 2009. That means most of 2010 was lost. I did have some on shutterfly that allows full resolution recovery for a small fee. Mom also seems to have some on her computer as I have backed up on hers as well. So now, since all my photos are on our little external drive, I should probably get to putting them on here so they will be "backed up" again. Hopefully you will here more of the deFoors when my computer is fully functioning and life is back to normal. If that's what you call military life with a 4 year old and 18 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment