Saturday, July 30, 2011

Second Edition




We’re back! In a riveting second edition blog book, the deFoor family has made another debut in print. After the excitement of last year’s blog book, I knew we would make the second edition cut and I knew just what to do to make it better. Almost a year after my last print, I started researching options to make my blog book even better. My ONLY complaint for the first edition book was the lack of cover choices that I found acceptable for my taste. Everything else was beyond my expectations in quality. It was pure published, New York best seller quality. I mean, if I saw it in a bookstore, I’d have to pick one (or 10) up! Ok, maybe not quite that good but my family just loved it and that’s what counts right?
This year, I discovered that www.thecutestblogontheblock teams up with my publishing company of choice (www.blog2print.com) to provide better, more fitting cover options for the fabulous life of Team deFoor.

This book begins last summer and signifies our last year in NC and in the Army. The fall takes us through our Atlanta trip and then our stay in NC Christmas. The end of this book marked the beginning of our new life in Nashville, TN. It was a move a long time in the making but the new life is definitely "new" to us. Jason has left the Army after 10 years of service to pursue an MBA from Vanderbilt. We are embarking on a journey that we don’t know our final destination but I do know, I’ll follow him anywhere and that sums up the subtitle of the book.

"Home is wherever I’m with you." It’s a song(by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's) we discovered and fell in love with but it’s a true statement for us. We are not in our forever home but it’s a great place to be and as long as we’re there together, that’s what matters!

I was more than pleased with my second edition blog book and even happier that I held out for the 15% off code that I inquired about. It pays to just ASK for a discount! If you have a blog and have considered printing…DO IT, now. You will not regret the decision and to me, it’s worth every single dime.

If you’re interested in reading this compelling real life account of team deFoor and their travels and trials you can always visit the sidebar of past blogs at www.defoorlife.blogspot.com OR if you’d rather hold the pages between your fingers you can reserve your copy at…well, since there’s only ONE world wide copy, I’d be happy to show it to anyone willing to look!


No comments:

Post a Comment