Monday, October 21, 2013

Paint the World PINK!

Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
I hope you weren't holding your breath.  
Without further delay, I hope the giant PINK balloon speaks for itself.  
That's right, there's a GIRL coming into the deFoor house in the Spring!  
If you know me at all, then you can imagine my surprise and delight when the doctor told me I could start buying up dresses and hair bows!  I have waited my whole life to dress someone in smocking past the age of one!  And the bows, I DREAM in hairbows.  
I had a suspicion it might be a girl considering how SICK I had been with this pregnancy and never ever sick before with the boys.  I had similar symptoms to my sister and she had sweet Allie Gray a year ago.  I had even had vivid girl dreams but it still took a few days for it to sink in.  
I had bought these lollipops "just in case" and I couldn't have been happier to use them.  It was probably the bright spot in the boys day.  They were on Team Boy but I'm certain they will enjoy having a little sister around.  They will love her to pieces!  
Now, guys, tell us your true feelings about mommy having a girl!


Please please let her have the sweet dimples these two guys have, straight from their father!  
I think we are all getting used to the idea of having a girl around the house.  The PINK clothes are starting to pile up in her room already.  I just can't help myself.  I told Jason this would happen.  This is our LAST baby ever and I'm so happy to be buying girl clothes.  It's likely I'll need therapy or an intervention.
These sweet boys are going to be awesome big brothers and such a help to me!  We can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl.  She will complete our family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment