Friday, November 29, 2013

Favorite Things of Fall

Every once in a while, I come up with a few things that I just don't think I could live without.  I usually try to share them with everyone around and thought you'd enjoy the insight.  I'm sure there are more since I started this post weeks ago so I'm going to save those for next time!  

THESE BOOTS!  I got them at 6pm.com and I love them both so much I could never choose between the two!  


This tea.  Specifically this tea blended with TJ's apple cider.  It's delicious and everything you want for fall, without all that cold weather!


Ok, so I hope this works.  I'm not usually a Kathie Lee fan on the Today show but I decided this tip was worth finding and posting.  I've tried it lately when I'm too lazy to recurl my hair and I have to say it works pretty well.  
*yes, you have to watch a stinkin' 15 second commercial but it's worth it!
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Found in the "new" section of Trader Joe's, I decided to give it a try and boy I'm glad I did.  Since then, I've picked up several for Christmas gifts.  If you roast vegetables or cook at all, you need these flavored oils!  They are delicious!  
These nails were put on 3 weeks ago.  I'm still wearing them.  They are jamberry nails and they LAST!  I have them on my toes all summer and the colors/patters they come in are nearly endless!  On your toes they will last 6 weeks!  I can't wait to replace them because up next is gold glitter!  Those are some of my FAVORITES!  If you find yourself needing some check them out at www.nochiptips.com!


THIS was my birthday present from Jason!  I picked it out and paid for it but you know what I mean!  It is fantastic.  So great in fact that I may have went back and purchased a second one!  Every year sephora picks the fan favorites and places full size items into a gift pack for Christmas but they are always always sold out WAY before Christmas.  Before I found this set, I had several of these items already in my cart. The smashbox BB cream is flawless and the stila eye liner is perfection.  The Too Faced false lashes look glamours and I was already using both nars blush (in orgasm) and bronzer (in laguna)!  It was a total WIN for me.  And I found my new favorite (very expensive, i might add) parfume to boot.  It's Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb!  Awesome!




I've been SHOPPING!  I waited maybe 2 weeks before I let the chaos of finally having a baby girl ensue.  After about a week of spending, Jason told me I should have her clothed until about 3 years old by now.  And that was before our trip to Dothan where I picked up all of Allie Gray's adorable too small clothes!  Feast your eyes on these little beauties and feel assured that my little girl will never ever have to go naked OR without a headband!  Heaven help us when she actually gets here!  I can't help myself.  

Around the 2nd weekend in November, I had been shopping for our first artificial tree.  I knew I wanted pre lit but my super smart sister said get a good one.  You won't regret it!  I took her advice and got the BEST tree!  After I coerced Jason into helping me purchase it, I convinced him we HAD to put it up to make sure it worked.  THAT, my friends, is how you get your Christmas tree up on Nov. 14th if you're into that and believe me I AM!  We left it for a few days undecorated and now it's been fully trimmed for a few weeks.  It was hard work and I plan to enjoy it all Christmas long! 
 Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la!!

I've been reading this blog lately and I alway find something interesting.  It's a little of everything plus she's due any day now so stop by and see if you find the perfect holiday hair or makeup for all your holiday parties.  

Pioneer Woman Risotto Primavera
Sure, it's a lot of chopping.  It takes a while but let me assure you it's delicious!  You wont' regret it and neither will the neighbor you share it with!!

Now, that reminds me, maybe I should do a favorite things, Holiday Edition next!

No comments:

Post a Comment