Sunday, August 10, 2014

The BEST part of Nashville!



Back in June I had an awesome opportunity to take my little beauty and parade her around Nashville for all my favorite TN ladies to see.  I had been wanting to go back to Bellevue for a while now but it's hard to make time for that with visiting family.  I was so glad to have a few days to visit this summer.  These girls KNEW how badly I wanted a baby girl and they were one of the first few folks that knew I was expecting!  They shared the group text I was on when I was in labor and in the quick car ride to the hospital.  I never knew I'd leave such a large part of my heart in Nashville but these girls are the reason it's still there.  There's no telling the number of group texts that I've sent and shared with them.  I miss the feeling of having not one or two but 10 or 12 friends that you knew you could count on ALL the time!  It was so great to see them all again and it just felt like Home.  

 Their baby girls got to see my baby girl!  Genevieve (whom Lincoln always called "jellybean") called Lillian "She" all weekend.  "I want to hold She!" It was pretty cute!  These two could not get enough of her!

I had a little of my favorite Sushi while in town. It's called a "tuna sandwich" and it's still my favorite all time sushi.  Texas may have great food and amazing mexican fare but their sushi is severely lacking.  We haven't had great sushi here yet.


I miss church with them.  I miss running with them.  I miss the YMCA with them.  I miss so many things about these girls and their families.  I feel lucky to have been a part of their lives and value their continued long distance friendships more than they know.

There are so many reasons I'll forever miss Nashville.  I love it there.  
 These are my Nashville girls.  I'm so thankful for them.  
To me THEY are the best part of Nashville!



No comments:

Post a Comment