Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where the WILD things are! -a day at the Atlanta Zoo

I can't figure out for the life of me, where he gets it. "Make me a silly picture!"
Our long lost cousin Willie B!

Come over here brother and give me a KISS like you mean it!
Tawny Scrawny Lion.

Ok, look closely, the mama in the back has a tiny baby gorilla across her neck. It was only about 3 months old and as tiny as a newborn! It was fun to get to see the baby from this view. That momma never let that baby go.
He was intrigued that in college, my roommates and I had a bird like this that would sit around on our shoulder all the time. He met an untimely death with a cabinet door closing. Poor Azul, RIP.


OK, this huge snake consumed not one but 2 rabbits while we watched. It only eats about every 2 months. I should take dieting tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment