Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Bluest Eyes in Texas


Never in a million years did I think I'd have a blue eyed baby.  Although Jason has blue eyes, the boys both inherited my brown ones.  We just assumed it was the dominant trait and there would be no blue eyed deFoors.  I also didn't think we'd have a girl! But now we can't imagine a life without her!  We weren't sure for the first 6 months or so if she'd keep them.  I was afraid to say much about them in fear that they'd change into brown eyes too.  Not that we mind the beautiful brown eyes.  The boys both have intense brown eyes and we love them.  We just wanted one blue eyed baby!  Well, now that we've crossed a 7 month threshold, we feel like we finally are sure we have some baby blues!  She has the perfect eyes for such a vibrant blue too.  Her eyes sparkle from the time she wakes up!  She looks like she lights up when she sees things.  Even her eyes smile when she gives you a big grin!  There is hardly a day that goes by that isn't picture worth.  I never have memory on my camera because I'm always snapping photos of her.





































If you wonder if she's always this happy, the answer is YES!  After having grumpy Lincoln, it's been such a blessing to have a baby with such a happy disposition!  She's going to do great things and if I have anything to do with it, she's gonna look good doing it!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment