Saturday, May 30, 2015

April Antics


You're tellin' me you don't like a large spoonful of Mayo?  You just don't know what you're missing!
This year I took mom's favorite April Fools joke to my bible study group.  I LOVE these girls and we meet every Wednesday morning at 9:30.  It's not unusual for me to bring my breakfast in an attempt to try to eat healthy instead of muffins or cookies!!  So as it began, I took out my mayo jar and started eating a spoonful at a time.  I heard the whispers, "is she eating MAYONNAISE?" and "is that part of her protein diet?"  
Bahahahah!  They totally bought it till one of them spoke up in disgust and asked, "are you really eating mayo?"  I played it cool and giggled and said, "yes of course, it's delicious!  Would you like some?"  I didn't last long and I busted out laughing at my  really EPIC April Fools!  The only one better is when I was able to trick Jackson at school.  That one will always take the cake!  

Lillian tried to crawl under the chairs to get to the crayons.  She did NOT find it amusing when she found herself STUCK under there!  I did help her but not before taking her pic!!

New park that we've been to nearly twice a week for the last few weeks.  I don't know why I didn't take it from the other side but there is a lift/elevator on the other side that slowly lets you down to the ground.  Kids think it's SUPER cool.  This is one of maybe 6-7 parks within walking/biking distance for us.  Each has their own cool "feature".  A new splash pad should also be opening up in the next few weeks near the new town center and restaurants!  Summer visit anyone??



Jackson picked me these one afternoon after school.  I love that me noticed the tiny roses mixed in.  I love that my 9 year old still picks me flowers!!!


Disney's Frozen on ice.  I bought these tickets OVER a year in advance.  It was a LONG wait to see this but I thought it was awesome.  The boys, well, they are boys and they are getting too cool for Frozen.  Don't you worry, next time I go, I'll have a fancy little Elsa by my side and I'll leave these two goons at HOME!  

What's that you say?  Are those glowsticks from home?  Why yes they are!  I wasn't about to get conned into buying the $40 light wands and $25 glow sticks.  I also packed my own m&m's so no one would need an emergency snack!  My momma didn't raise no fool!





I just LOVE Olaf!  








We spent a weekend in New Iberia, LA where Jason's parents moved last fall.  They live right on the bayou and it's PARADISE for the boys!  We finally took a trip through the Tobasco plant and Jungle Gardens on Avery Island.  We saw this guy up really close!



Jungle Gardens was amazing, it won't be my last visit there!  I loved all the lush landscape!   


Every spot there is picture perfect.  Look out Lady Lillian, next time you'll be all dressed up for photos!


She loves me, she loves me not...
Come on!  We know it!  Everybody loves HER!



She might have been born in Texas but you can't take the Alabama out of this baby!  Her first swimming pool is a large rubbermaid box in the front yard.  Swimsuit?  She only has an entire drawer full upstairs but suits aren't necessary when you're redneck swimming!



Mary, Mary quite contrary...how does your garden grow?



Linc's Kinder class had a Mooo-sical!  It was super cute and get this...they did the chicken dance! Nothing cuter than 5 year olds shaking their tush!


 This cute little can play me a tune ANY day of the week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment