Monday, June 15, 2015

Mother's (of 3) Day!

While I am a mother of 3, this one is the only one that will willing take a selfie with me!  The kiddos and Jason came up with a wonderful gift for me this year!  I love when he LISTENS to what I want and then remembers to get it for me!  


They bought me a cruiser bike with a basket!  We now have a grocery store that is close enough to ride to and shop!  This way, I can ride over and pick up my groceries the green way!  Who am I kidding?  I'll still have to drive to the store.  I've got 3 kids that gross 4 gallons of milk a week!  But it's the thought that I COULD ride to the store if I wanted to!

 I also enjoyed a blood orange mimosa (or 3) at the Blue Mug Cafe. It was a nice and relaxing brunch for a Sunday morning!  After a little girl had a nap, we took to the pool for one of the first swims!  It was so nice to be back at the pool again!  We plan to make several more visits this summer!  It's the "cool" place to be!

I am so blessed to have these 3 call me mom!  I'm also so blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with them every day!  I wouldn't have it any other way!  

Lincoln did a survey of :things mom likes!
Here is what his answers were.  I like to play Tennis, favorite thing to do is clean stuff, favorite food is Eggs, and favorite thing to do with him is go to the park!  I'd say he's pretty accurate in his choices.  Except eggs, I eat them because they are good for me but I much prefer sushi,  or wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment