Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
Right now, I'm vacuum-less. My trusty Dyson that I scored years ago at a garage sale has finally bit the dust and if you have any idea how hairy my house is you would rest assured that I would be purchasing a new vacuum.

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Not that I can think of. I am not a picky eater and since being married to Jason and living here in the "melting pot USA" I have become quite diverse in my meals. I'm now a fanatic of Thai, Korean and SUSHI!!!

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
Oh, easy, easy...I would pretend to be a Princess. (never would have guessed huh?) As kids, some cousins of ours had landscaping and trees in their yard and we would play inside the garden pretending to be Kings and Queens. This may have led to some of my high maintenance ways.

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Hmmm, I would have to say Florida. It has always been our vacation spot. It has lakes, rivers, and beaches. It also sports WARM weather which now days seems to be hard to come by. Plus, it's where DISNEY WORLD is!

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
Yes, I think they would have. If asked 10 years ago, I would have had a different opinion. Although I'm not sure they would have chosen the one I married in the beginning(knowing his career would take us far away), I know now they have NO regrets and consider him the son they never had.

6. What’s your favorite herb?
Basil. We grow it every summer to use at home. FYI...it can withstand the NC summer heat!

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
OK, she may not be a celebrity to most but right now, I'd say Beth Moore. She's a Christian author and speaker and she just seems like someone I'd like to be friends with!

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Lady and the Tramp and the Little Mermaid (see above, I want to BE a princess)

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
I'm currently listening to my latest itunes purchase on repeat....Lady Gaga Bad Romance. I have a tendency to play my favorite songs until I can't stand to hear them anymore. My second choice would be a list of nearly any Christmas songs. Is it too early to get out my Christmas CD's again?

10. How do you order your steak?
Medium for me. It's widely knows they are juicier and tastier this way. But until I find them prepared in frozen meals or Jason gets home, there will be no steaks on my plate for dinner.

I was in a blogging mood and needed a kick start! Thanks Autumn, for letting me borrow your idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment