Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Obsessed.

I'd like to introduce you to my new best friend, Ree Drummond. We became friends back in April when she decided to spill her guts about her love story to me late at night when Jason was still away. I still owe her BIG for helping me pass that time. Then when Jason did finally get home, she showed me how to WOW him with some amazing dishes. Some possibly even too delicious for words. Then she went on and developed some rad photoshop actions for my personal use and I just love them. She is always willing to share her recipes with me and tell me all her cooking secrets.

Yes, she's my new best friend.

Except she doesn't know it yet.

She may never know it.

She's the pioneer woman and I very well may have a female crush on her. It's probably to the point of stalker if she lived any closer.

Lucky for her, all I've got is her fabulous blog and the faint idea that we really are friends...one day...a long time from now.

The recipes that I've successfully checked off the list include:
Chicken Cacciatore

Ginger Steak Salad

Olive Cheese Bread

The Best Lasagna. Ever.

Braised Beef Short Ribs with Goat Cheese Polenta

The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever.


and last but not least...


Cinnamon Rolls




So first, I should thank my trusty friend Mari, who introduced us. I owe you big, like 6 pounds of butter big!

I've made new friends with these recipes. Everyone wants to eat at our place and I have the neighbors offer grand favors just for a taste of these cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven.

These recipes are GOOD, easy and easy to find. Sometimes, I even have everything to make it!

I did go out and buy one of those fancy dutch ovens. I like it and it makes me feel more like Ree. Told you, SWF, that's me.

I would like to highly recommend if you would like to stay up all night long and read one of the best love stories since Song of Solomon, then you should really read hers. It's that good, for real!



And if you think about it, we really are friends...


on Facebook anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment