Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This is why I blog

He lives life with reckless abandon.
He wakes up every morning ready to put on clothes, eat "breakpast" and face the world (with sword in hand).

When he laughs, you see that one deep dimple.  It reminds me that he is his fathers child!
He pretends to dislike tickling but when you stop, he'll ask you to do it again!
I keep finding fruit snack wrappers behind my rocker.  I didn't put them there.  Any ideas on where they came from?
When it's just the two of us, he pretends to be my baby for a while.  Then he wants me to pretend I'm his.
He knows a thing or two about hunting and fishing but he still doesn't know his letters by sight.  We're gonna work on that.  But cleaning a fish is a good life skill, right?
This face.  This is why I blog.  It's why I spend my time posting these photos and writing these stories.    They are the happy times I want the boys to remember from their childhood and one day show their own children.  These are the days I never want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment