Monday, November 2, 2009

This Magic Moment


I still don't know who was more excited to arrive at the Magic Kingdom, me or Jackson. I have waited my whole life to see this place and yes, there was a small tear of happiness as I finally laid eyes on Cinderella's castle in all it's glory. After purchasing the obligatory mickey ears, we spent the evening in Tomorrowland. Jackson was really excited to meet Buzz Lightyear. He said, "I knew we were going to where he lived but I didn't know I was going to get to meet him!" The main event for us was to see the SpectroMagic Parade and the Wishes fireworks show. It is supposed to be the essence of Disney Magic and it didn't dissappoint. It was magical, enchanting and everything I had always dreamed of. The parade was the highlight of my week there, along with seeing it through Jackson's eyes.








No comments:

Post a Comment