Friday, December 11, 2015

My little Space Cadets



We took a little trip over Labor day to the Space and Rocket Center Houston.  We had been wanting to take the kids for a while and it was as good a day as any.  Jason had off and so did the children.  


The kids loved walking through the real space shuttle and seeing how they lived in space travel.  We all liked learning about the evolution of space travel and it was made more significant to us since Jason and I have been watching astronaut wives on TV chronicling the first NASA flights into space.






They took us by shuttle to see the current mission control and mission controls of the past.  The technology varied drastically.  


This was the current mission control and my favorite foursome!


This is my little firecracker!  








Thinking I need to get this kind of mirror at home, does it make me look thinner to you?!




We had a fun family day and enjoyed our time at Space Center Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment