Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Well until recently I would have rated Love Actually and Georgia Rule in my worst movie ever picks. I even went to blockbuster and asked for my money back (they had a like it guarantee)on the Georgia Rule movie. I felt I should have been warned a Lindsey Lohan movie was going to be so horrendous. Then Jason comes home with a movie called "World's Greatest Dad." It was a sure hit, I mean, Robin Williams was in it. Well about half way through the degrading and declining movie plot, I saw what was coming and asked him to turn it off. I refused to finish it and I'm still confident in my decision. The set of that movie should have caught fire.

2. Do you have a favorite Disney/Pixar film?
Oh, for sure. I love The Little Mermaid. I have always loved it. There's not a time I've watched it that I don't tear up when she leaves her daddy. BONUS: I've even seen it on Broadway in NYC! It was just as amazing there.

3. Do you have a favorite movie from the 80′s?
Hmmm, I don't know about 80's but I liked the "Honey I shrunk the kids" movies and well, Dirty Dancing but I'm pretty sure it was the 90's before I was allowed to watch it.

4. Are there any movies you saw more than once in the theater?
I don't think so. I would have seen the second Twilight movie again if the opportunity presented it's self.

5. What is one city/area of the US (or country you live if you do not live in the US) that you have not seen but would like to see?
Oh, just one? I want to go to the Grand Canyon. I want to see Boston. I want to visit the vineyards in Northern California. And I want to go to Hawaii sometime to see the lush green mountains.

6. What are your favorite toppings on an Ice Cream Sundae?
If this is like a "coldstone" question where you get to choose your flavor then No toppings for me. My latest favorite flavors include key lime, watermelon and ANY type of frozen yogurt. I love the tangy flavor that yogurt provides.

7. How many proms did you go to? What color was your prom dress? If you went to multiple proms, what color was your favorite prom dress?
Six, yes, I went to six proms. One my freshman year(red), one my sophomore year(purple), two both junior(gold and pastel pink) and senior years(white and watermelon). I was going to look for photos but I decided, I didn't want bad hairstyles in my future blog book, so no dice.

8. Is there a sport or extra-curricular activity that you didn’t get to try as a child that you wish you would have? My mom religiously took us to dance (ballet and tap) until we decided to stop. WHY do kids do that? I wish I'd have kept it up. I often wish I'd have played some sports. I didn't play softball, soccer (we didn't have it) or volleyball. I almost wish I had cheered too but I don't think I missed out on all the drama. I had enough of that as it was.

9. How many siblings do you have? Are you the oldest, middle, or youngest?
I have one sister. I'm the oldest by 3 years. We are very close, always have been. I think it was the prefect age difference.

10. Do you feel like you fit in with your age group? Or do you feel younger/older than your age group?
The Army has a great way of providing us with a social group that fits our age/pay grade pretty well. Outside of that, our neighborhood also lends us friends that fall into our age group. I think at age 30, I fit in with people 10 years older or 5 years younger equally well. We're all on the same bumpy boat ride in the Army so it's easy to fit in well.

No comments:

Post a Comment